18Gbit 8×6 HDBaseTTM+2 HDMI Matrix
Part No: HD2-M862
Supplied as a kit with all of the components you need to install a system with up to 8 x UHD 4K sources feeding up to 8 x UHD 4K screens using your cabling.
- 8×8 HDBaseT matrix switcher with audio matrix.
- Eight HDMI inputs, six HDBaseT outputs and two HDMI outputs.
- Fully compliant with the HDMI V2.0 and HDCP 2.2.
- Supports HDMI resolution up to 4K@60Hz 4:4:4, HDR.
- The six HDBaseT outputs support 24V PoE, allowing the receivers to draw their power from the matrix unit over the ethernet cable.
- Transmits a 4K signal for up to 40m and a 1080p signal to the distance up to 70m over a single CAT5E, 6 or 7 cable.
- Supports audio matrix. Provides four digital SPDIF audio outputs for HDMI input audio de-embedding, HDBT/HDMI output audio de-embedding or ARC audio output from receivers.
- Supports comprehensive EDID management and advanced HDCP handling.
- Controllable via front panel buttons, RS232 local and pass-through, IR local and pass-through, CEC, and TCP/IP (built-in GUI)
- 1x 4K 8×8 Matrix Switcher
- 2x Mounting Ears in Screws
- 4x Plastic Cushions
- 6x IR Remotes
- 7x IR Receivers
- 8x IR Emitters
- 1x RS232 Cable (3-pin to DB9) • 1x Power Cord
- 1x Power Adapter (12V𝌂10A) • 6x HDBaseT Receivers
- 12x Mounting Ears inc Screws • 24x Plastic Cushions
- 6x 3-pin Terminal Blocks
- 1x User Manual